Exotic Pop Mac Dre Bubblegum Thizzle Pop
Andre Louis Hicks better known by his stage name Dre, was an American
rapper and record producer based in Vallejo, California. He was instrumental
in the emergence of hyphy, a cultural movement on the Bay Area hip-hop
scene that emerged in the early 2000s. Bubblegum Thizzle Pop is an original, and unmistakable classic Bubble Gum flavor to enjoy.
- Hicks fueled its popularity into the mainstream by releasing songs with fast-paced rhymes and baselines that inspired a new style of dance.
- As the founder of the independent record label, Thizz Entertainment, Mac Dre recorded dozens of albums and gave local aspiring rappers an outlet to release albums.
- Mac Dre served time after he was sentenced to five years in federal prison for refusing to implicate his friends in a robbery that did not occur. During this time, he recorded an album over the Fresno County Jail inmate telephone which made him want to make music that was easy to dance to.
- The Oakland-born rapper and producer was famous for coining the phrase “feeling myself” and introducing the world to the “thizzle” dance.
- It has been 12 years since Mac Dre’s passing, however, he is still very much a legend in the Bay Area. Dre rapped lucid, earnest, and funny tales that inspired a generation of rappers to adopt and master his style. People associate Mac Dre with the Bay so, that they never forget he has fans all over the world.
- Exotic pop shares a strong presence in the Vallejo, West Coast area making this product a no brainer.